Gleenette & Glenalynne Jamandre
0917 5770966, 0915 8998955
GEE SWEETS REDEFINES MOMENTS WITH PERSONALIZED CHOCOLATES
Online shop offers affordable and customized sweets for all occassions
Special occassions become sweeter and more memorable when you have personalized gift ideas. Enter Gee Sweets, a home-based confectionery shop in Cavite, Philippines specializing in making personalized chocolates.
- Gee Sweets’ flagship product are letter-shaped chocolates which are excellent gift ideas for all occassions.
- The idea of personalization of gifts makes Gee Sweets’ chocolates sweeter than the rest of homemade sweets offered online.
- Other products offered by Gee Sweets are chocolate lollipops, chocolate-coated apples, and choco flakes.
- Gee Sweets markets its products primarily on Facebook, which allows it to expand through networking with friends and friends of friends.
- Products by Gee Sweets can be ordered online or through text, and can be picked up at SM Bacoor, McDonalds Imus, St Paul University Manila, Robinsons Place Manila, University of Sto Tomas, or SM Mall of Asia with a minimal handling charge.
- Gee Sweets is owned by the Jamandre family from Bacoor, Cavite since 2009, with the name inspired by the initials of the sisters behind the shop: Gleenette, Glenalynne, Gleeselle, and Gwenalyn.
- In just one year, Gee Sweets has established a strong customer base, with most customers recommending Gee Sweets to their friends.
- Gee Sweets is aiming to expand its business in the future and widen its offerings to include customizable baked goodies.
Quotes attributable to Gleenette Jamandre, co-owner, Gee Sweets
- “The element of ‘customization’ makes Gee Sweets different from others in the market. Every product is delicately made according to the customer’s specifications.”
- “At Gee Sweets, we continuously try to innovate and add more products in our offerings. If given the chance, we would like to expand the business and maybe put up a store.”
Quote attributable to Glenalynne Jamandre, co-owner, Gee Sweets
- “Business is doing good, we actually even have resellers. Facebook is a big help because through this, we have a wider reach online, and even friends of friends of contacts can see the products.”
Gee Sweets’ photos
Gee Sweets is a Cavite-based chocolate shop owned by the Jamandre sisters offering sweet but cheap personalized chocolate goodies for all occassions. For orders and inquiries, visit Gee Sweets on Facebook or text 0917 5770966.